Monday, October 11, 2010

Assignment 8

How do you plan to use VoiceThread in your future classrooms?
- I think that I could use VoiceThread in my classroom to help with phonics activities. I think that it would really help with providing children with visual as well as verbal cues.

How does that help you meet the ISTE standards?
- VoiceThread and using it in my future classroom helps meet the ISTE standard of "Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments." This is because I would be using technology to help assit me in learning. Technology can also be a great way to asses children's knowledge. Many times it is hard for just one teacher to keep track of each student's level, grades, and reactions to assingments; technology can lend a helping hand with keeping children's responses organized.

My Voice Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment